Inspiring Schools Partnership and the Greenshaw Learning Trust would like to hear your views and answer your questions about the proposal that the Trust should join the Greenshaw Learning Trust.
Consultation meetings are being held on 21 September 2020 via Zoom.
- For staff union representatives 2.00 pm to 3.00 pm
- For all school staff 3.45 pm to 4.45 pm
- For school governors 5.00 pm to 5.30 pm
- For parents and carers 6.00 pm to 7.00 pm
To join the consultation meetings click here:
Meeting ID: 914 0902 1574
There will be an opportunity to ask questions at the consultation meetings, however questions and feedback can also be raised:
- By completing the online response form here
- By posting a response form in the ‘post-box’ in the school reception.
- By writing to: Consultation, Inspiring Schools Partnership, C/O Stoke Damerel Community College, Somerset Place, Stoke, Plymouth, PL3 4BD.
- By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us have your views before 14 October 2020.